Vinnova and Innovair together with Innovate UK and ATI invites you to an information and matchmaking event for the UK-Sweden joint call for Aerospace R&D projects. The overall aim of the joint funding call is to foster industry-led collaborative R&D projects between UK and Swedish companies to advance both countries' aerospace industries.
The meeting will be broadcasted live on Vinnova's Youtube-channel and here at vinnova.se.
More information about the call.
• Coffee and registration 09.30-10.00
• Introduction 10.00-10.10
• Importance of bilateral research 10.10-10.30
o Swedish Ministry of Enterprise and innovation
o UK Ambassador to Sweden
• Description and purpose of the call 10.30-11.00
o Involvement of different stakeholders (Industry, SME,
o Presentation of the call
• Industrial view of the call 11.00-12.00
o Rolls Royce
o GKN (SE & UK)
o SME Corebon experiences
• Examples of existing collaborations 12.00-12.10
• Way forward, pitching and matchmaking 12.10-13.00
o 3 min presentations of SME:s – ideas and technologies for this call
o Possibility for SME:s to discuss with the larger companies
how they could fit in the technology supply chain
• Wrap-up and light lunch 13.00
Purpose of the meeting: to inform about the bilateral call on aeronautics and let the stakeholders such as Industry, SME:s, Institutes and Academia meet and develop proposals.