During the spring of 2023, the first part of Vinnova's programme A new recipe for the food system will take place. Now there is an opportunity for stakeholders within the food system to follow, contribute to and to some extent influence the programme.
A new recipe for the food system is a long-term program to meet the system and policy challenges that hinder innovation and change in the food area. It should contribute to key actors working together to build capacity and conditions for innovation and sustainability in the Swedish food chain.
In the program, 51 organizations participate in five key areas with the potential to act as engines of change for the food system. The five areas are:
- Regenerative, resilient and nature-positive food production
- The protein shift
- Preventive health through food
- Food tech for the food of the future
- Sustainable eating habits of young people
Join us and contribute to the next step
During the spring, the five teams work to identify the most important challenges in each cutting edge area. That work will form the basis for the next step in the venture; a call for proposals that is planned to open for proposal during the year. Vinnova now gives more actors within the food system the opportunity to follow, contribute and, to some extent, influence the investment.
Sign up via the form at the bottom of the page if you are interested in joining the journey towards a new recipe for the food system.
You will receive:
- Opportunity to contribute with your experiences and expertise
- Take part in proposals and ideas for solutions, which are developed within the five themes
- Access to selected material from the initiative in the form of lectures and exercises on, for example, foresight, systems thinking, transformation and design thinking.