Horisont Europa is the European Commission's major framework program for research and innovation. The program runs from 2021–2027 and will contribute to solving global challenges and achieving the UN's sustainability goals Agenda 2030. A total of almost 100 billion euros will be distributed within the program during the entire period.
The world's largest innovation program
- Horisont Europa is the world's largest research and innovation program and an important opportunity for everyone in the Swedish innovation system. Participating in Horisont Europa provides much more than just funds. Above all, you reach unique competence and new networks to realize ideas and contribute to solutions to societal challenges. In addition, your work gets a valuable stamp of quality in international competition, says Fredrik Hörstedt, head of the International Cooperation department at Vinnova.
Cooperation must meet global challenges
In Horisont Europa, collaboration is required to succeed with both proposal and project; between companies, researchers, authorities, civil society, and across national borders. The opportunities for digital matchmaking that are organized are good opportunities for you who are looking for new international collaboration partners. Please note that advance registration is required.
Who can answer my questions?
During the digital information days listed below, you can get more information directly from the European Commission.
Vinnova has the national coordination responsibility for Horisont Europa in cooperation with other authorities. The national contact persons can help you prepare a proposal and guide you through the process.
Vinnova also organizes information meetings where you can find out more about what is going on in different clusters and areas.
Information days and matchmaking
Cluster 1 - Health:
Cluster 2 - Culture, creativity and inclusive societies:
Cluster 4 - Digital issues, industry and space:
- Matchmaking: Space, December 8
- Information days: 12-14 December
- Matchmaking: Industry, 14 Dec
- Matchmaking: Digital Matters, December 15-16
Cluster 5 - Climate, energy and mobility:
Cluster 6 - Food, bioeconomy, natural resources, agriculture and environment:
Cluster 3 - Civil safety for society
The work program for cluster 3 is delayed and is likely to be published in the first quarter of 2023. Information days and matchmaking opportunities are not yet dated. The intention is that calls for proposals from the cluster will have a deadline in November.