Your browser doesn't support javascript. This means that the content or functionality of our website will be limited or unavailable. If you need more information about Vinnova, please contact us.

Submitting a tender

When a government agency buys goods or services, it's called public procurement or tendering.

We advertise our tenders via the website Visma Opic. To access tender documents and submit a tender, you'll need to register your organisation with Visma Tend Sign. 

Our current tenders (only in Swedish)

Register your organisation (only in Swedish)

Any questions?

If you have any questions about our tenders, please don't hesitate to contact us. 

Vinnova's registrar

Last updated 21 November 2017

Page manager: Maria Edholm

Page statistics