We are now opening up registration for this year's Innovation Week, which takes place on 3-7 October, and as usual, we are the initiators of the platform and you are responsible for the content. Together, we spread smart solutions for a more innovative public sector.
During last year's Innovation Week, about 200 activities were arranged, most of which were digital. How it will be this year, you decide the organizers as you yourself create and are responsible for your programme and activities.
At Under Innovationsveckan, we focus on disseminating and sharing smart solutions in the public sector. All actors who contribute to the public sector being able to meet the challenges of the future are welcome to arrange activities during the week. An eligibility requirements, however, is to have an organizing or participating party that is considered to belong to the public sector.
This year we especially want to highlight activities that can be about:
- Green transition and circular economy - innovative solutions for a sustainable future
- Innovation in crisis - new ways of working and solutions in times of crisis
- Innovation procurement - demand and buy new solutions
- International - examples from other countries and international collaborations
- Utilization of data - collaboration and innovation based on data
- Strategic analysis - to look into and get help from the future
- Smart policy development - conditions and rules that promote innovation
There is no cost to register an activity and all registered activities are published in this week's joint programme. We keep the registration open until the implementation of Innovation Week.
Behind the initiative are Vinnova, DIGG - the Agency for Digital Administration, SKR (Sveriges Kommuner and Regions) and the Procurement Authority.
Together we create Innovation Week for more innovation in the public sector!
Read more and register your activity here: Innovation Week
Do you want to be sure not to miss anything? Follow us on LinkedIn