Innovative Health Initiative (IHI) is a newly established public-private partnership between EU Kommissionen and European industry organizations in the healthcare industry. COCIR, EFPIA (including Vaccines Europe), EuropaBio, and MedTech Europe.
In the coming years, IHI will fund cross-sectoral research and innovation projects that will contribute to health solutions for the benefit of patients and health care. In total, IHI is expected to allocate EUR 2.2 billion.
During the information meeting, you will hear about IHI's ambitions and plans, as well as about the first announcements that are expected to open in June 2022.
You can also take part in experiences from Swedish participants in project within Innovative Medicine Initiative (IMI), the programme that forms the basis for IHI.
The event is aimed at those who are interested in applying for and participating in upcoming calls, or who can support potential applicant (eg industry, academia, small and medium-sized companies, patient associations, intermediaries at grant offices, industry organizations)
- Introduction, Lars Hammarström, head of division Health Division, Vinnova
- Introduction about IHI and upcoming announcements, Pierre Meulien, Executive Director IHI
- Questions and discussion
- Break with coffee and fruit
- Two previous IMI project with Swedish participation share their experiences:
- IMI 1 project ENABLE, Anders Karlén, Uppsala Universitet ENABLE | IMI Innovative Medicines Initiative (europa.eu)
- IMI 2 project MAD-CoV 2, Ali Mirazimi, SVA
MAD-CoV 2 | IMI Innovative Medicines Initiative (europa.eu)
- Questions and discussion with all presenters
- Closing, Vinnova
The meeting will be held in English.
You can ask questions before and during the meeting at menti.com. To ask questions, use the link https://www.menti.com/o9vggxdmd2 or the Menti code 4942 2170.
The meeting will not be recorded.
You who want to participate on site at Vinnova register at email@example.com no later than 17 May.
For those who participate digitally, no registration is required. A link to Teams will be published on this page well in advance of the meeting.