What is the offer about?
With this the offer, we want to support project with actors along the entire value chain in information and communication technology (ICT), for example digital security, artificial intelligence, 5G, Internet of Things, self-driving vehicles, smart energy solutions, smart cities or e- health.
All project within the EUREKA cluster are international partnerships with broad industrial participation, which aim to promote research or encourage standardization processes.
In order to receive funding, the results must be relevant to the competitiveness of Swedish business. Expected results of the project are, for example, prototypes and demonstrators of interest to potential customers on an international market, as well as funding for international standards.
Current and former CELTIC project
Read more about ongoing and previous project that Vinnova has co-financed so far. Among the Swedish project participants you will find ABB, Ericsson, Bombardier, Telia, KTH, RISE and many more. CELITC-NEXT gives you the opportunity for innovation and exchanges with Europe's sharpest actors in the field.
The application process takes place in several stages
The application process to CELTIC-NEXT takes place in several steps as below:
- Find collaboration partners and form an international consortium, for example during the networking day CELTIC Online Proposers Day in March 2023 (date TBD).
- The consortium sends in a first outline, a so-called Extended Abstract/Project Proposal to CELTIC-NEXT (not to Vinnova). This is mandatory for project with a Swedish consortium and it must be sent to Christiane at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 28, 2023.
- Vinnova assesses the project sketch and if it is of sufficiently high quality, you are offered to send in a full project proposal (FPP - full project proposal) to CELTIC NEXT.
- The international consortium submits a full proposal (FPP) to CELTIC-NEXT (not to Vinnova) by 24 May 2023.
- The complete proposal is assessed and the applications that are approved receive a so-called Eureka label. This is communicated by CELTIC NEXT on or about June 30, 2023. This means that the national consortia are given the opportunity to submit applications to the respective country's funding public authority. It is in this step that the Swedish consortium sends in a proposal to Vinnova.
- Based on your applications, both international (FPP) to CELTIC NEXT and national proposal to Vinnova, as well as a possible project interview, Vinnova makes a final assessment of whether the Swedish consortium receives funding or not.
- Vinnova makes a decision to grant or reject proposal. It is required that the project starts with at least two participating organizations from at least two different countries and that the project has had its official kick-off. The project must start within 12 months after the international consortium has received the Eureka label.