Equestrian the Horse Game
|Coordinator||Kavalri Games AB|
|Funding from Vinnova||SEK 300 000|
|Project duration||July 2019 - September 2019|
Purpose and goal
** Denna text är maskinöversatt ** The aim of the project was to validate our product (the game Equestrian the Game), in relation to quality and revenue generation. The idea was to do this by releasing an early version of the game in a demographically relevant country, or segment, and then measuring key performance indicators for various aspects of the product.
Expected results and effects
** Denna text är maskinöversatt ** The expected effect was to see user patterns and make design decisions and iterate on different aspects of the product based on it. We wanted to be able to gather large amounts of data on the use, and draw conclusions from it. Since we ended up with a staff deficit, we had to prioritize, to focus on recruitment and funding.
Planned approach and implementation
** Denna text är maskinöversatt ** When we were in staff shortage, we decided that our only programmer would still focus partly on a so-called. back-end to support future data collection, as described in the purpose / objective. This meant that we were still good when the new programmer came in, and can continue to develop as before. We in the management team could focus on recruiting the right people, and get an investment in good time, thanks in large part to the extra liquidity that Vinnova contributed.