The European Partnership Programs
Partnership programs are research programs that will fund project which researchers from several different countries participate. The European Partnership Programs include:
- ERA-NET Cofund - Collaboration between research aim in the aim of opening up national programme.
- Cofund Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions- Opening of national post-doctoral programme for European participation
- Cooperationprogramme(Article 185)- Interaction between national programme. Member States formally take initiatives, based on proposals from the EU Commission.
- Joint Technology Initiatives (JTIArticle 187)- Encourages private / public partnerships and empowers resources in key industrial areas
- Contract-based Public-Private Partnerships (CPPPs)- Private or public partnerships and resource pooling in key industrial areas.
- Joint Programming (Joint Programing, JPI) -EU Member States identify areas / programme of collaboration themselves.
- European Partnership for Innovation (EIP)- European level cooperation to solve societal problems and create new markets.
Vinnova coordinates financiers
På Vinnova is the EU coordination function EU-SAM. The function gathers research financiers to coordinate Swedish participation in European partnership programs and coordinate the authorities' EU policy.
The research financiers are:
- energy Agency
- The Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Industries and Civil Engineering
- The Research Council for health, working life and Welfare
- space Board
- The Swedish Research Council
Read more about Swedish participation in the various European partnership programs in Yearbook 2016. Here you will also find statistics on Swedish participation in Horizon 2020, and information on the participation of other research financiers.