On the afternoon of February 6th, the Agency for Growth and Vinnova invite you who want to know more about the present and future of deeptech companies. What are the areas of strength? What does the Swedish deeptech landscape look like? And where do the companies have significance and meaning for Sweden and Europe today and in the future?
During panel talks, presentations and discussions, we will highlight various aspects of the deeptech area. What financial support is available today and what might it look like in the future? What do the deeptech companies themselves say is important for their development?
During the seminar, the final report of the government assignment is submitted to State Secretary Sara Modig, who is present on site. Also participating are Marie Wall, Startupansvarig Näringsdepartementet.
At 14 -15
- Welcome - Moderator Annie Lindmark
- GD has the floor, Darja Isaksson, Vinnova
- GD has the floor, Elisabeth Backteman, Tillväxtverket
- "Deeptech's significance for Sweden and Europe going forward", Nicklas Bergman
- "Presentation of the government mission", Annie Lindmark, Vinnova and Henrik Storm Dyrssen,Tillväxtverket
- Panel: "Prerequisites for Swedish deeptech companies"
Moderator: Anne Lidgard
Panelists: Patrik Sobocki, Investment Director & Head of Deeptech Investment Practice, Industrifonden
Mamoun Taher, Founder and CEO, Graphmatech
Anette Nordvall, Venture Partner, Butterfly
- Report submission to State Secretary Sara Modig
At 15 - 16
- "Swedish areas of strength within deeptech" Daniel Ekström, Senior Manager, Amsterdam Data Collective
- "From research to competitiveness", Henrik Storm Dyrssen, Tillväxtverket
- Panel: "Effective interaction between the public and private sector"
Moderator: Henrik Storm Dyrssen,Tillväxtverket
Panelists: Magnus Melander, Co-founder, THINGS & Advisor Deeptech Alliance
Malin Carlström, General Partner, Climentum Capital
Charlotte Emlind Vahul, Head of Venture Creation, Chalmers Ventures
- Interview: Marie Wall, startup manager at the Ministry of Enterprise
- Summary & conclusion