What is the offer about?
Intensive work is currently underway to transform Sweden into a fossil-free society. Two important parts of reducing Sweden's carbon dioxide emissions are being able to produce fossil-free steel and electrifying the transport sector. When new products and production processes are developed, new standards are also needed.
The purpose of the call is to contribute to Sweden in these focus areas becoming a driving force in European and international standardization work and thus pave the way for green innovations to be developed, implemented and exported with the aim of accelerating change and increasing Swedish business's competitiveness. Project funded in this call will investigate the type of standards needed and how they should be designed to promote innovation and competitiveness in any of the selected innovation areas.
The project that are financed are expected to meet the following performance targets:
- Increased knowledge of obstacles and opportunities in aim to contribute to
- standardization that drives the green transition in one of the two designated innovation areas.
- Developed a plan that explains how it is practically possible to develop competitive standards in line with the call's aim.
- External monitoring that reports needs and conditions for the project's results in a national as well as international context.
The projects must address problems or issues that have an industrial interest and that are relevant to more than the applicant organization.
This is not funded in the offer
- Development of technical solutions.
- Initiatives that concern an individual company, such as the development of products and services.
- Participation in technical committees of standardization organizations.