Support for writing correct proposal
We offer support for writing a correct proposal (through so called "writing rooms"). Our support is mainly explaining our formal terms and conditions but we'll also answer other questions. We can only advise on rules and terms, not the actual content of your proposal.
Upcoming occasions for "writing room"
- Tuesday 8 September, 10-11am (link to MS Teams meeting)
- Friday 11 September, 10:30-11am (link to MS Teams meeting)
- Wednesday 15 September,10-11am (link to MS Teams meeting)
- Thursday 17 September,10-11am (link to MS Teams meeting)
Checklist for a correct proposal
The following points are only selected important tips. We recommend that you read the full description of the call.
For your proposal to be assessed, it needs to follow the instructions for the call for proposal. Applications that are not properly designed will not be passed on to assessment.
Please note in particular:
- All parties of your proposal must be legal entities. Sole traders are not approved. Companies have to be active and have a company registration number when applying.
- The appendix for the project description must not exceed 5 pages. Using our template is mandatory.
- The CV attachment must not exceed 3 pages. Using our template is mandatory.
- The only attachments we accept are project description and CV.
- All attachments must follow the templates linked from this page. We don't accept any custom formats for attachments. The templates should be used without editing fonts or margins.
- Find out if your proposal overlaps with projects already funded. You can find a list of all funded projects within this call at the bottom of this page.