Can I apply in this call for proposals with my idea?
In the offer we demand innovations in the wake of the corona crisis. Here we list three important eligibility requirements for your proposal.
- Proposal must clearly be based on the new needs that arise from the crisis.
- The solution must have a high degree of innovation, that is, a high degree of originality and renewal.
- Project will contribute to the conversion of production or activities, where a solution makes a difference within 6-12 months.
What do we mean by need owners?
By need owner, we mean here the actor who benefits from the solution and who will take care of (manage, use, disseminate) the results of the project. The need owner must show that the need is real and urgent, that the project has the conditions to scale and spread the solution to many, that the solution makes a difference and is motivated by the crisis.
Due to the high search pressure, we would like to see a need owner represent several actors or a larger area.
What does innovation height mean?
The solution must have a high degree of innovation, that is, a high degree of originality and renewal. Vinnova does not fund routine changes to goods, methods, services or other ongoing operations. Furthermore, sales or ongoing operations are not financed.
Need co-financing for the project?
Need co-financing in proposal ?
- Yes, if you do economic activities.See what counts as economic activities.
- No, if you do not engage in economic activities.
- No, when it comes to support of lesser importance. See below.
Grant for economic activities are granted based on two support bases, "industrial research " and "experimental development".There are tables showing how much a small, medium and large company can get in support.The rest require co-financing, through their own efforts (for example, salary) by the company.Se Guide at eligible costs for example cost calculations.
Companies in need of higher aid intensity than is possible according to the above definitions can apply forsupport of lesser importance, provided that the applicant can receive such support. See Chapter 4 of the announcement text.