Support for writing correct proposal
We offer support for writing a correct proposal ("writing room"). It is mainly about explaining our formal term but also that we answer your other questions. The support concerns the rules and term, not the actual content of your proposal.
On this page we list information on chat / video meeting given the week before application date.
Upcoming occasions for "writing room"
- Tuesday, August 18, at 10-11 (link posted here the days before)
- More dates and occasions are listed later.
Checklist for a correct proposal
The following points are selected important tips. We recommend that you read the full description of the call for proposal.
In order for your proposal to be assessed, it needs to follow the instructions for the call for proposal. Applications that are not properly designed will not be passed on to assessment.
Check in particular:
- All parties to the proposal are legal entities. Individual companies are not approved. Companies should be active and have organization proposal when proposal.
- The appendix for the project description must not exceed 5 pages. The template is mandatory.
- The CV attachment must not exceed 3 pages. The template is mandatory.
- Only accepted attachments are project description and CV.
- The appendices shall use the templates linked from this page. No custom formats for attachments are accepted. The templates should be used without editing fonts or margins.
- Investigate if your proposal overlaps with project already granted. The list of awarded project can be found at the last page of this page.