Sweden has entered into two bilateral strategic innovation partnerships with European countries – one with France and one with Germany with a focus on research and innovation. Som Sveriges's innovation authority has Vinnova a role to play here, which is why Vinnova invites you to a digital partnership meeting on May 2.
You will get an insight into which current funding opportunities are linked to the two innovation partnerships. You can also listen to speakers from Ignite Sweden and Business Sweden who will present collaboration opportunities with French and German actors. See the full program below:
- Introduction to the two individual Innovation partnerships between Sweden and France and Sweden and Germany, Ms. Emma Bäcke and Ms. Bianca Dochtorowicz, Vinnova
- Eureka, Mr Frédéric Pillot, Responsible for Eureka cluster programme, Vinnova and Mr. Kim Silvasti, Program manager for Eurostars, Vinnova
- European Ai Matchday, Mr. Elijah Aldana, Project Manager Matchmaking, Ignite Sweden AB
- A trilateral business innovation platform between Sweden, France and Germany - Fostering long-term strategic partnerships for a competitive Europe, Ms. Emma Hemmingson, Senior Project Manager, Business Sweden Paris and Mr. Frederic Foerster, Project Manager, Business Sweden, Berlin
- Horizon Europe, Ms. Jeannette Spühler, National Contact Person for Cluster 4: Digital, industry and space
- Funding opportunity through a call for bi-and trilateral collaboration between Sweden-France – Germany, closing remarks and date for next Partnership meeting, Ms. Emma Bäcke and Ms. Bianca Dochtorowicz, Vinnova
Please note that the meeting is digital and will be held in English.
Please note that there is a limited number of digital places at the meeting, maximum 300 participants. If the meeting is fully booked, a waiting list will be drawn up. The meeting will not be recorded.