The offer in brief
The call for proposal is aimed at actors in collaboration in the sectors of healthcare, companies, academia, research institutes and actors in the idea-driven sector.
The projects must lead to products, services, processes or other quality or value-creating solutions such as:
- is expected to lead to improved prevention, diagnosis, monitoring or treatment of health conditions
- has a clear commercial focus
- is innovative or significantly better than what is already on the market
- enriched by a qualitative collaboration between different sectors
- are developed together with end users
Relevant market conditions must be validated and clearly described in the project application.
A successful project result will create conditions for sustainable growth in Sweden.
In this call for proposals, Vinnova can finance project from SEK 500,000 up to SEK 3,000,000, however, a maximum of 50 percent of the project's eligible costs. The project period may be a maximum of 2 years. The call for proposal has a total budget of 36 million kroner.
This is a joint announcement within the two strategic innovation programs Swelife and Medtech4Health.