Homing broad spectrum remover for graffiti and tags
|Coordinator||Trion Tensid Aktiebolag|
|Funding from Vinnova||SEK 500 000|
|Project duration||December 2015 - March 2017|
Purpose and goal
Our objective in this project was to develop a target searching graffiti remover. We failed for a number of technical reasons. The reason for this is more in detail described in enclosed file 8.
Expected results and effects
When we have concluded the results in this project we have learned that our existing product range in this field of expertise still represents the the technology of the day in this specific market nisch. The expectations in finding a new system failed for a number of reasons explained in enclosed file 8
Planned approach and implementation
The project started with a start up meeting where we set the parameters for the project. Our research partner used stage 1 in the project in laboratory. SP Kemi handed over the results including a model formulation. Trion Tensid task was to implement the test results found into a ambient working real Life conditions. We failed, the model substanses didn ´t performe as wel as our existing product range. The evaporation speed, the high VOC, the flammability of the model formulation plus the fact the suggested substances is not commercially available made the project to fail. See encl. file 8.