A health tech company accelerating organizations and individuals emotional intelligence with the help of avatars.
|Coordinator||Emotional Quotient Accelerator AB - Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship|
|Funding from Vinnova||SEK 300 000|
|Project duration||October 2017 - February 2018|
Purpose and goal
The purpose of the project was to compile the latest research on EQ and to find out which technology the market thought was most user attractive. These two components would then make out the base for co-creating a MVP together with two pilot customers. What we concluded was that our initial technical stratgey needed to shift from mobile application to Virtual Reality - VR. Since VR is an immersive and a relatively new technology, a prototype needs to be produced in order to sign two pilot customers. We fulfilled all of our project goals except for the MVP which we will produce after the prototype.
Expected results and effects
The result of the project is that we have arrived at a much more future oriented and market attractive strategy when it comes to product development than what we had before the project started. The effects that we can already see are: - An even more future oriented position for our company - An increased interest from financiers - A more user attractive product - More impact through immersive technology that raises the user’s presence level which is of great importance when learning - Highly relevant invites to events to talk about the development of Emotional Intelligence with the help of VR
Planned approach and implementation
We started by dividing the project into four task packages: market, product content, mockup and MVP. After that, we related each package to the persons that were most relevant when it comes to their respective competencies. Then we carried out the tasks: compiled relevant research, interviewed management, HR and employees, compiled the feedback, verified our business model, created a mockup, carried out workshops focused on technology and made a homepage. What we concluded after that was that we needed to change our chosen technology from a mobile application to Virtual Reality - VR.