First-ever coordinated initiative for efficient resource and waste management
RE:Source is intended as a natural meeting place where stakeholders from Swedish industry and Sweden’s waste management and research sectors can also apply for funding for their innovation projects. The innovations developed within the framework of RE:Source are intended to promote a sustainable materials supply, sustainable energy system and the more efficient use of resources in society and the business world.
RE:Source is Sweden’s first coordinated initiative to focus on the field of resource and waste management.
- RE:Source is to be a well-known, expanding and accessible innovation arena.
- New technological solutions and business models for sustainable resource and waste management will be applied successfully in society and in the business world.
- Results and insight will influence business offerings, international standards, ecolabelling, policies and the general population’s awareness.
- Education in resource and waste management will create world-class expertise and industry know-how.
- Achieving a significantly higher level of representation for Sweden in international research and innovation projects.
- Sweden’s business community will export more products and services and achieve a greater international presence.
- The creation of attractive new jobs in the innovation area.
Programme administered by the Swedish energy agency
More information about current calls for proposals is available on the Swedish Energy Agency’s website.