How we're working alongside industry with new materials
The connected industry and new materials sector is at the top of the list at Vinnova. We have several programmes that are specialised in this area. At the moment, these are only available in Swedish.
- Metallic materials
- Mining and metal extraction (STRIM)
- Light weight
- Production 2030
- Process Industrial IT and Automation (PiiA)
- Smarter electronic systems
- Challenge-driven innovation – sustainable industrial development
- The Eureka cluster (ITEA, Euripides, Celtic-plus, SMART)
- Produktionslyftet (Production boost)
- Materials-based competitiveness
We also have a commission from the Government to support those who are working with the cooperation programme Connected industry and new materials. We also have a special commission from the Government for The digitisation of industry (in Swedish only).