In mid-November, Vinnova, together with MOST (Ministry of Science and Technology of the PRC China), is planning a match-making week in Shanghai and in Shenzhen. MOST, Vinnova and partners in Sweden and China will organize a match-making event in Shanghai between November 12-13 and in Shenzhen on November 14 for Swedish and Chinese actors in applied ICT, health, transport and smart sustainable cities.
The purpose of the matchmaking event is to give Swedish companies an opportunity to meet a potential Chinese project partner for Vinnova's forthcoming call for proposals for
- Cooperation with China for research, development, and innovation in the field of ICT, H&M, Transport, Transportation and smart hearings, available here.
Areas that will be prioritized
• Applied ICT
• smart sustainable cities.
Vinnova offers travel grants
The event takes place November 11-15, 2019. Small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) can apply for travel grants. The travel allowance covers the cost of air travel and accommodation for one person during the current days of the event. Flights and accommodation are booked for themselves. Other stakeholders are welcome to attend at their own expense but contact Vinnova first to guarantee a place for you at the event.
You apply for travel grants and interest to attend the following link you get from our Travel Grants responsible Birgitta Boman firstname.lastname@example.org. The possibility to apply closes the 31st of August 2019.
The number of seats is limited
The selection will be based on the following criteria:
- In order to apply for a travel allowance, the company must be an SME. Other stakeholders are welcome to attend at their own expense but contact Vinnova to guarantee a place for you at the event.
- International R&D and innovation experience at the company.
- That the company is active in one of the relevant areas for the call, see above.
- Those who receive a grant need to participate in the preparation meeting before the trip occurs, place: Vinnova; date: 17th of October.
The following priority for obtaining a place will be in the following order:
1. Companies that have a project partner in China where a physical meeting can strengthen the possibility of designing a project agreement
2. Companies that have one or more intended project partners in China and a physical meeting can enable a project constellation to be formed
3. Companies that have international R&D and innovation experience but no project partner