What is the offer about?
With this offer, we want to create more opportunities for the automotive industry to use innovations and research's results to reach the transport objective in Sweden.
The offer is aimed at project that contribute to efficient and sustainable utilization of time, vehicles and infrastructure for freight and passenger transportation. We want to encourage initiatives that increase competence in the automotive sector and create development with the help of innovation and research in collaboration.
Priority research and programme areas are:
- Customized transport solutions
- Vehicle and mobility services (services for automation and electromobility, service and maintenance, and support )
- Road and IT infrastructure
- Regulations, standardization and law
- Business models linked to new innovative technology
- Man in the changed system
Over the next few years, the FFI-EUTS project demanding more emphasis in programme "human" and "business models" programme and less emphasis on "vehicles". Project within EUTS is expected to focus on the system benefits of a connected and collaborative transport system. In the case of proposal , several of the programme areas (see page 8 in the roadmap) must be included and stated.