Innovation and collaboration within life science
Swelife creates the conditions for Innovation and collaboration within life science – from concept to public benefit. Together with business, academia and healthcare, we work nationally to optimise the use of existing expertise and infrastructure. We identify failings and needs within the life science ecosystem and then initiate strategic collaboration projects but also open announcements.
All our activities drive change of culture and structure towards our long term objectives:
• Healthcare works more individually, evidence and value based
• Healthcare has introduced and uses several value adding innovations
• National utilisation of expertise and resources
• Life science in Sweden is internationally competitive
• Research and development within life science is growing in Sweden