What is this offer about?
This is the seventh call within the financial market research programme. This call covers all thematic areas of the financial market research programme.
The thematic areas
- Macroeconomic financial market research
- Microeconomic financial market research
- Knowledge of crises and crisis management
- Capital supply for competitive business
- Research on industry actors
- Financial innovation
- Synthesis and system understanding
- Financial research for sustainability (added)
Applications must be linked to one of these thematic areas. It is also important that the application can specify in which way private or public financial market participants will benefit from the research. We would like the application to be based on a major challenge for the financial system or for players in the financial markets.
The call is addressed to Swedish universities, colleges and research institutes in collaboration with financial market participants. The grant amounts to a maximum of SEK 3 million per project. Granted projects must be co-financed by private financial market participants with at least the same amount as that applied for by Vinnova.