What is the offer about?
Eurostars allows you to apply for funding for market- research and innovation project in all thematic technology areas. Your project should lead to market introduction of a product, service or process.
Does the offer fit your project ?
A project receiving funding can last up to three years and be a collaboration between at least two Eurostarsländer. The project must be coordinated by a researching small and medium-sized company, but is also open to participation from the academy and research institute.
The organizations that participate can get the following rates:
- Small and medium-sized companies according to the EU definition can apply for a grant corresponding to 50 per cent of their costs.
- Large companies can apply for grant corresponding to 30 per cent of their costs.
- The Academy, research institute or the public sector can apply for a grant corresponding to 70 per cent of their costs.
The application process
- Identify an idea for which you want to apply for Eurostars funding.
- Check the rules for participation - Eligibility Guidelines, on Eurostars website.
- SMEs should verify that they meet the EU definition of SMEs.
- Contact the support office or with one of the national contact persons for Eurostars that you will find at the bottom of the page.
- Check the requirements and read instructions for how the application is written in the Application guidelines.
- Submit your application to the Eurostars programme in Brussels.
- Wait for the assessment of the application.
- If the application is successful, Vinnova will invite you to apply for funding for the Swedish parties at Vinnova.